Manage episode 353533271 series 2885910
Pelvic floor physical therapist and yoga teacher Dr. Krystal Fannin talks about moving stuck energy out of your body using a more modern approach. Blending Western medicine with Eastern philosophy to provide practical guidance to help get your body moving more freely and ease ailments.
IN-PERSON EVENT on 2/18! Calm in the Chaos
Krystal Fannin's Links:
New LL Links and content:
Take a 1 minute survey about upcoming wellness brand (AND THANK YOU!)
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- Atlanta Wellness Tours
- Patreon for Late Learner - Support Late Learner Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Feedback and Contact:: email@example.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices