Manage episode 373888239 series 2885910
Hey there, I'm Allison Hare, and in this episode of the Late Learner podcast, I'm getting personal...again! I'll be sharing some massive events in my life, big changes, and the lessons I've learned along the way. From going on a challenging solo hike to embracing the power of allowing and trusting the process, vulnerability, personal growth, and some big ass life lessons will be learned.
- [00:01:35] The good STUFF (Surprisingly True Useful Fun Fact)
- [00:05:09] Restlessness and growth.
- [00:09:50] Could us getting up early be a form of oppresion?
- [00:14:06] Is the personal development industry completely effing us up?
- [00:15:14] Carb loading before hiking.
- [00:21:39] My body starts to break down
- [00:21:46] The August of Allowing
- [00:25:10] Letting go and trusting.
- [00:27:32] Loneliness as an epidemic.
- [00:31:08] In order to go UPWARDS, you must go INWARDS.
- Apply for the Effective Collective - Mastermind for moms with too much on their plate to get what they truly desire (only a few spots left; starts in September)
- Apply to Work with Me 1:1: Ready for the UPGRADE for your future? Taking 3 people to their next level
- Get on my email list These are the emails you can actually WANT to open. BTS on how I went from burnt-out to audaciously aligned and how you can do it, too!
- EP150: Psychedelic-Assisted Ceremony - Part 1
- EP168: Psychedelic-Assisted Ceremony - Part 2
- EP185: Father Dennis episode - Marginalization in Christianity
- Surprisingly True Useful Fun Fact Research
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- EFFECTIVE COLLECTIVE MOTHER MASTERMIND: Schedule a free exploratory call here.
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Late Learner IG
- YouTube Channel
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with this link.
- Personal Brand - need help building yours? Schedule a call with me here and let's discuss.
- Feedback and Contact:: firstname.lastname@example.org