The Healthy Mama Kitchen Podcast | Healthy Cooking Hacks for Busy Moms, Meal Planning, Meal Prep & Grocery Budgeting
3 ways to start shifting your meal routines this back to school
Manage episode 374179911 series 3501612
Back to school means new routines, because if you’re anything like us, summer is a lot more casual than the school year. But I know all the change at once can feel overwhelming, so in today’s episodes, I want to share 3 specific ways you can start shifting your meal routines this back to school for more ease.
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
Episode 288: Meal Planning for the Back to School Season
Episode 318: How to strategically write your grocery list
Episode 138: The Two Lists that make Meal Planning a Breeze
- 5-ingredient meatballs or sweet potato curried turkey meatballs- again, I’ll link these in the show notes.
- Almond flour chicken tenders
- Pan-seared salmon + coconut rice
- Veggie meat sauce
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Cauli crust shepherd’s pie
- Bang bang shrimp bowls or shrimp fried rice- shrimp cooks up SO fast
- Greek Chicken Wraps
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Hidden Veggie Chicken Nuggets
Join the Healthy Mama Cooking Club starting at $3 a month for weekly meal inspiration, member exclusive recipes, bonus cooking videos and quick kitchen tips, monthly bonus podcast episodes and more!
Connect with Kris:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices