113. Candy-free Easter Basket Ideas for Kids: tried-and-true Easter egg and basket fillers from a Christian dietitian mom of three
Manage episode 358022344 series 3302166
Looking for Easter basket ideas for kids that aren't candy?
Nothing against a cadbury egg or jelly beans here, but as a Christian, mom, and dietitian, I know that I am often looking for more fun and festive ideas to add to my kids Easter baskets than candy alone.
That's why, in this episode, I share with you easy and healthy Easter basket ideas for kids. These are tried and true Easter basket ideas that I have rotated through over the years with my own three kids. None of these are necessary, of course, but any one of the items mentioned may be a fun additional to your family's Easter celebration.
- Find items mentioned on my Amazon storefront here.
- Score community-only discounts from some of my favorite small businesses here.
- Sign up to work with me 1:1 here.
- Leave me a voice message to be answered on the podcast here.
- Find out more about Mealtimes Made Easy Method here.
- Join my email community here.