Laugh At Adversity with Gary Savoie: Inspirational Messages to Conquer Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Relationships, Self-Doubt, and Self-Esteem
018 - Compete Every Day And Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone with Jake Thompson
Manage episode 214823418 series 1985027
What does it mean to compete every day?
Jake Thompson comes on the show to talk about going after what you want, being better than yesterday, and building a competitor's mindset. He is the Founder and Chief Encouragement Officer of Compete Every Day where he inspires other's to focus on becoming the best versions of themselves.
Jake is also the host of his own podcast, Compete Every Day, where he encourages his audience to be relentless and conquer each and every day. Whether it's through speaking engagements, his clothing line, or podcast, Jake's focus is always to teach people how to become a competitor.In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The meaning behind Compete Every Day
- Why you should only compete against yourself
- Why comparing yourself to others is exhausting
- How tracking your goals everyday builds consistency
- The key to achieving your goals is to focus on the process and not the end goal
- Why conquering adversity is a process
- How your story can impact and inspire others
- Why courage always makes a better story than comfort
- Why competition and sports allows you to see what you're truly capable of