Manage episode 371216598 series 2885910
Avoiding some tough conversations? Let's get you the tools, approach, words, and mindset needed to confidently address the most challenging topics. Joined by guest Renee Bauer, an experienced divorce attorney and speaker, we help you tackle soured friendships, support loved ones in abusive relationships, talk to aging parents about finances, and face marital difficulties with grace and strength.
- [00:02:54] Tough conversations.
- [00:06:09] Unlearning cultural expectations
- [00:09:43] Not every relationship needs saving
- [00:11:38] Feeling worthy and taking action
- [00:15:08] Handling conflict and name calling
- [00:19:05] Recategorizing friendships
- [00:23:15] Protecting yourself and setting boundaries
- [00:25:17] Boundaries and self-care
- [00:29:29] Tough conversations and family dynamics
- [00:32:11] Confronting mental illness or substance abuse
- [00:35:07] Lessons from past relationships
- [00:39:31] Choosing happiness after divorce
- [00:43:08] Surprisingly True Useful Fun Fact #2
Renee Bauer's Contact:
- BOLD Challenge - 4 days, 4 prompts, FREE, and effective
- Get on my email list for series on time, energy, and relationships
- Effective Collective - Mastermind for overfunctioning/high-performing mothers to go from over-functioning to audaciously aligned
- Lowering blood pressure
- Road trips and snacking study
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- EFFECTIVE COLLECTIVE MOTHER MASTERMIND: Schedule a free exploratory call here.
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Late Learner IG
- YouTube Channel
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with this link.
- Personal Brand - need help building yours? Schedule a call with me here and let's discuss.
- Feedback and Contact:: email@example.com