Manage episode 367395365 series 2885910
What do you do when you don't feel like you measure up? This solo episode is CHOCK full of stories and resources that you'll relate to around feelings of inadequacy - even when you're a strong high-performing woman - and navigating a more powerful stance to recenter and ground yourself.
- [00:04:11] Overcoming Self-Doubt.
- [00:09:23] Women in business insecurities.
- (00:10:44) Self-discovery requires discernment
- [00:12:23] Inventing insecurities.
- [00:17:11] Loneliness at the top.
- (00:19:51) Use your own experiences to help others and prioritize what lights you up
- [00:21:30] Healing generational wounds around friendships and money.
- BOLD Challenge - 4 days, 4 prompts, FREE, and effective
- Get on my email list for series on time, energy, and relationships
- Effective Collective - Mastermind for overfunctioning/high-performing mothers to powerfully recenter themselves
- "Mirrors in the Earth" - Asia Suler book
- Late Learner Episode - "I'm Hurting"
- Most beautiful mountains study
- Senior citizen study
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- EFFECTIVE COLLECTIVE MOTHER MASTERMIND: Schedule a free exploratory call here.
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Late Learner IG
- YouTube Channel
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with this link.
- Personal Brand - need help building yours? Schedule a call with me here and let's discuss.
- Feedback and Contact:: firstname.lastname@example.org