Manage episode 339719538 series 2885910
Psychological safety is a big buzzy phrase these days that is shaping modern work culture. Allison talks to CEO of Noomii about how to make your work life psychologically safe.
- What is psychological safety?
- Trends in the workplace culture and what is changing
- Where do you start in the organization to create the multi-layered change?
- Disconnection and lack of transparency at work
- Testing and measuring psychological safety at work
- Behavioral modeling
- How to speak up effectively
- Moving from inclusion to BELONGING
- 7 Questions to determine psychological safety
- What are (FIS) facilitated interpersonal skills?
- Mental model of psychological safety
- Are leaders self-aware?
- What is interruption bias?
- Unconsciously competent vs consciously competent
- Noomii - Professional coach directory
- Zarango - Psychological safety coaching and resources
- Stephan Wiedner LinkedIn
- Patreon for Culture Changers - Support Culture Changers Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Culture Changers Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices