Manage episode 338991894 series 2885910
Allison kicks off the Work Culture series and talks to award-winning career advisor, author, and speaker, Christie Hunter Arscott.
Some topics covered:
- How to take intentional risks in your career
- Cultural and work trends
- Equipping women with the skillsets, mindsets, and methods to be bolder
- Assessing whether a risk is worth taking
- Agile experimentation
- Courage over confidence
- Erring on the side of action
- Patreon for Culture Changers - Support Culture Changers Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Culture Changers Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices