Manage episode 343193914 series 2885910
Chris Schembra does it again! This 3x vet of the Culture Changers podcast is letting us in on his psychedelic-assisted ketamine experience. While ketamine has a controversial and complicated history, the data on a medically supervised approach is showing to reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other treatment-resistant conditions.
Chris, known by USA Today as the Gratitude Guru is a best-selling author, founding member of the Culture Council for Rolling Stone Magazine, and the founder and CEO of 7:47 Club serving execs and employees of many Fortune 500 companies.
Please note that we are not medical professionals. Please consult with your doctor before making any decisions for your own treatment.
Topics we covered:
- Brief overview of ketamine
- Chris' decision to try this approach after trying EVERYTHING else
- Non-suicidal self-injury and why it changed everything
- Why our society leaves us feeling so dissatisfied?
- Being #1 in the WSJ book charts and how it spurred a very low moment
- The experience and the journey
- Did it work? WAS IT WORTH IT?
Chris' previous appearances on Culture Changers Podcast:
Chris Schembra's Links:
- Chris Schembra's LinkedIn
- 7:47 Club
- Gratitude Through Hard Times book
- Gratitude and Pasta book
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- Patreon for Culture Changers - Support Culture Changers Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Culture Changers Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Feedback and Contact:: email@example.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices