Manage episode 342552366 series 2885910
Mariel Hemingway, legendary actress from an iconic family takes a stand for mental health reform, suicide prevention, and accessible ways for YOU to feel better now. To listen ad-free and early, go to patreon.com/culturechangers. Watch on YouTube here.
- Hemingway family dynasty, mental illness
- Lifestyle transitions
- Taking responsibility in your own health
- Running from Crazy
- Can mental illness be helped if its hereditary?
- Mariel's experience becoming obsessive over getting healthy
- The astounding benefits of Earthing
- How to begin when you're so busy
- Mental health reform
- Mariel Hemingway Foundation
- How to help others who won't help themselves
- Shame and trauma release
MARIEL HEMINGWAY'S LINKS:
- Patreon for Culture Changers - Support Culture Changers Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Culture Changers Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Feedback and Contact:: email@example.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices