Manage episode 355521468 series 2885910
What would it be like if you had MORE energy and could have more FUN? Well, I got you COVERED on this! PLUS, some big announcements!
In this episode:
- Introduction: The host discusses their struggle with parties and social activities and how they never seem to be able to fully let go and have fun.
- "Fun Meter": Where are you on the fun meter? Do you struggle with letting go and being silly?
- Redefining Fun: Shifting cultural views of what is considered fun plus new idea
- Meltdown and Letting Go: Personal story about almost having a meltdown at the end of January and their journey towards letting go of control and embracing fun.
- Fun February: Prioritizing fun and not get bogged down by the "shoulds" in life.
- REGENERATING your own energy - I cracked the code and sharing it with you!
- BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS! New offerings to help YOU!
- Register for 2/18 In-Person Atlanta Wellness Mini-Retreat
- Free Coaching Call
- Get on the list for future Wellness Retreats
- EP92: I Hate Playing with My Kids
New LL Links and content:
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- Atlanta Wellness Tours
- Patreon for Late Learner - Support Late Learner Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Feedback and Contact:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices