Manage episode 356132926 series 2885910
Today’s guest is Dr. Marie Lesaicherre, the founder of Akesa Health who not only holds two masters in science, a Ph.D., two MBA’s and Ivy League education, but experienced some of the most intense trauma from an early age and wanted to make the methods that helped her accessible to the public.
- How do you find the right therapist?
- Talk therapies don't always work for trauma survivors
- Alternative healing modalities
- Psychedelic-assisted therapy
- Binaural beats
- Theta health
- Akesa Health app
Akesa and Dr. Marie Lesaicherre's links:
Atlanta Wellness Retreats:
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- Atlanta Wellness Retreats
- Patreon for Late Learner - Support Late Learner Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Late Learner IG
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- YouTube Channel - Getting into this shorts thing and pods on vid
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Feedback and Contact:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices