Manage episode 357472069 series 2885910
Do you sometimes feel invisible? Or that your work or efforts go unnoticed? Are you hard on yourself? It can be easy to be knocked down - ESPECIALLY if you are an empath or highly sensitive. The wounds of self-judgment always lie in trauma. But what if the living world around you was your first pharmacy?
The new book Mirrors in the Earth by Asia Suler will literally change the entire world around you. Poetically written and beautifully framed, it gives you a new way to experience your own self-discovery and understand not only your place in the world, but everything around you.
Asia is my guest today and we are talking about some of our favorite topics!
- wider self vs. higher self
- anger management using the earth (yes! seriously!)
- What the birds are really saying about you
- The voice of the forest
- So much more
Asia Suler's Links:
New LL Links and content:
Atlanta Wellness Retreats:
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- Atlanta Wellness Tours
- Patreon for Late Learner - Support Late Learner Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Feedback and Contact:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices