Manage episode 359969722 series 2885910
Allison Hare welcomes listeners to Late Learner podcast and shares her journey from a corporate sales executive to a lifestyle entrepreneur. The podcast promises to bring new ideas for a new way of thinking and Allison shares some personal updates. The episode ends with two big announcements. And a funny story right up top!
- Two big announcements
- Podcasting is a weird business
- Authenticity in Podcasting
- Finding fulfillment in work
- Burnout and work life balance
- Mastermind program for mamas: EFFECTIVE COLLECTIVE
- Changes to the podcast
APPLY for the Effective Collective here (starts 4/17): https://allisonhare.com/collective
- Book a Free Call with Allison - design your life to wake up from burnout!
Atlanta Wellness Retreats:
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- EFFECTIVE COLLECTIVE MASTERMIND (beta starts 4/17): Apply and schedule a no-risk call here.
- AllisonHare.com - Late Learner Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Late Learner IG
- YouTube Channel
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- TikTok - documenting my journey one lo-fi video at a time
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Personal Brand - need help building yours? Schedule a call with me here and let's discuss.
- Feedback and Contact:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices