Manage episode 274857919 series 2084537
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting, or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast
In this podcast, Dr. Berg talks about the 7 lessons he learned from weight loss failures from his practice of 25 years and worked with 40,000 people.
1. Fruit – Don’t use fruit if you are trying to lose weight and someone who has a slow metabolism. Even small amounts of fruit can block a lot of fat burning.
2. Snacks – Snacking increases insulin because every time you eat, you trigger insulin. Cutting out snacks creates huge benefits.
3. 2 weeks – low protein (Liver enhancement) or no protein – would cause a lot of blood sugar issues because our bodies need amino acids to rebuild and repair. Cutting it out too low or not enough will cause problems like hair loss, loss of muscle, etc.
4. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day” – It screws up and breaks the all-night fasting. Push yourself to eat closer to lunch and not eat until you’re hungry and eventually skip the breakfast.
5. Low Fat (Lean Protein) – Fat is very important to satisfy the appetite to go into one meal to another. It is the only macronutrient that doesn’t trigger insulin – the more the pure the fat is the lower the influence it has to insulin.
6. History – Clue (Ignoring – Focusing more on diving into the process directly and not ignoring the clues.
7. Omitting Getting Healthy First – It is not lose weight to get healthy, it is getting healthy first then lose the weight. Focus on the health indicators: energy level, cravings gone, stress level better.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor