Laugh At Adversity with Gary Savoie: Inspirational Messages to Conquer Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Relationships, Self-Doubt, and Self-Esteem
020 - Doing What Scares You To Achieve Unbreakable Success with Aaron Keith Hawkins
Manage episode 216507664 series 1985027
What does unbreakable success look like?
Just ask Aaron Keith Hawkins. Aaron has been serving in law enforcement since 1995 and is currently a Captain in New Jersey. Although most of us would consider his accomplishments to be more than enough, Aaron had a life altering experience that made him desire more.
In 2009, he collapsed to the floor in front of his wife, clutching his chest, experiencing what he believed to be a heart attack. In that moment as Aaron thought the curtain was about to close he was faced with massive regret and realized he’d be ignoring countless opportunities.
After surviving what was later diagnosed as a mini stroke, Aaron decided he wasn’t going to coast any longer. Since that day, he has spent years evolving his understanding of what makes good people settle for less than the high levels of performance that they’re capable of.
Aaron shares all of his framework on his website and through his podcast, Unbreakable Success. In addition to the podcast, Aaron is a high-performance coach who loves working with entrepreneurs and those looking to create a powerful impact with their business and life.In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How a mini-stroke (TIA) changed Aaron's perspective on life
- Why he felt so guilty for not taking control of his life sooner
- How a commitment to self development fast tracked his career and improved his relationships
- Why we should be using fear as a tool
- The difference between being afraid of danger and judgement
- How to achieve unbreakable success
- Why we have a choice in the adversity we face
- How we always have an opportunity to influence someone else
- Why it's a lot harder to start a new habit than maintain it