Laugh At Adversity with Gary Savoie: Inspirational Messages to Conquer Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Relationships, Self-Doubt, and Self-Esteem
013 - Tackling Your Inner Critic And Uncovering Your Untapped Potential with Maggie Wilde
Manage episode 205192045 series 1985027
Maggie Wilde is known as The Potentialist, where she specializes in uncovering her client’s untapped potential. As someone who battled her inner critic growing up, struggled with overeating, and overcome a stroke at age 40, Maggie fully understands what it takes to regain control of unhelpful habits, beliefs, behaviors and emotions that have been holding you back.
Maggie has helped thousands of clients and workshop participants throughout the world achieve their desired outcomes. She is often referred to as ‘the Therapists’ Therapist, training and educating others in the industry to improve their results with clients too.
As a Master Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and a Confidence Coach & Counselor, she is trained in a variety of life enhancing modalities. Maggie’s hope is that through the skills and secrets she teaches that she can help you tap into the potential of your own mind and create the life of your dreams.In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How growing up with an inner critic impacted her self image
- Why others saw her potential even when she couldn't
- How she redefined her belief system after a stroke
- Her 3 part model to rewire your neural pathways
- How you can rewire your belief system through repetition
- The scientific process behind changing your thoughts
- How to handle emotional eating
- Why we all have the potential to make the world a better place
- That our brain is always learning and growing
- Why it only takes 68 seconds to change your thinking